just a guy rambling through his 20s, trying to figure out fashion, food and life in general.

Sunday, 27 July 2014

Tailoring and trainers

White Vans pic



Note to self: Get someone else to photograph you next time.

If anyone has read any of my earlier posts they will have heard me say that I work in retail, and my company sells shoes. Why am I telling you this? Because I have discovered that a slim fit shirt and skinny jeans is the least practical outfit possible when you're bending and snapping around a shop floor or a stock room. No matter how many times people tell you that you look smart it is never enough.

But alas, I have to say this is one of my favourite outfits for summer, a slim shirt with a light wash jean and dirtied up white vans. There's something about dirty trainers and tailoring that I love, I don't know if its because I was always told never to pair the two together, or that I am not quite mature enough to completely commit to smart day time wear. Whichever reason it is I can tell you I'm not going to change any time soon.



Shirt - ASOS 
Jeans - Primark 
Shoes - Vans at schuh 
Belt - Vintage 
Backpack - Herschel 




P.S. Can we all please swoon over my new backpack/best friend - this beauty from Herschel.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Nick! I found your blog through IFB and I asked for your friendship. From this outfit, I like very much this choice and the color of your bag is amazing!!!! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete