just a guy rambling through his 20s, trying to figure out fashion, food and life in general.

Saturday, 26 July 2014

breaking the fast


I'm not one for breakfast normally, and I have to force myself out of bed just that little bit earlier just so I can grab something quick (hence the doughnut on the plate - its a reward system), but this summer porridge is something I can safely say is quick, easy and delicious.


I love porridge in winter, with every topping imaginable, so the idea of a summer one seemed like the best possible thing I could imagine. All it took was half a cup of oats, half a cup of strawberry yogurt (you could use any flavour) and a teaspoon of sugar or sweetener and voila you have the perfect summer porridge. You can either eat it straight away or I make mine the night before and leave it in a container in the fridge over night and it has the perfect consistency. Serve with any topping or side and you have a great start to everyday.

Let me know if you guys try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment